Table of Contents
What is a purchase and supply agreement?
A supply agreement is an agreement for the sale of goods from one party, the supplier, to another, the purchaser. Due to the broad scope of industries and businesses that a supply agreement could apply to, it is vital to ensure that the agreement appropriately reflects the arrangement between both parties.
Supplier agreements must include the following:
1. Supply conditions (including volume)
4. Ordering periods,
5. Take or pay and delivery times
6. Payment terms
7. Specifications of goods or services supplied (scope of goods)
8. Warranty periods for defective goods or services
9. Limited liability (risk of loss or damage)intellectual property
What is a binding forecast?
Binding Forecast means a forecasted number of units in whole Batch increments that Heron is required to purchase in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
What is the difference between agreement and contract?
An agreement is simply an understanding or arrangement between two or more parties. A contract is a specific agreement with terms and conditions that are enforceable in court.