CA assisted online GST return filing at eSahayak
Get your GST return filing done every month and every year at the most competitive price with eSahayak.
What is GST Return filing?
Goods and Service Tax law now governs the major portion of the indirect tax system in India. The suppliers registered under this regime need to fulfill the compliance requirement regularly.
Based on the turnover and the activities, the requirements and period of filing returns are prescribed under law.As a seller or service provider, it is mandatory to register for the GST if your business has a turnover of above ₹40 lakhs (if you sell physical goods) or more than ₹20 lakhs (if you supply services).
Requirements to file GST Return online
- Digital Signature of Authorised Partner or Director
- GST Certificate
- Login Credentials of registered person
- Details of Supplies
Types of Return under GST
- GSTR-1: Details of Outward Supplies
- GSTR-2: Details of Inward Supplies
- GSTR-3: Finalised details of supplies with payment of taxes
- GSTR-4: Quarterly return by Composition Taxpayers
- GSTR-5: Return by Non-Resident Foreign Taxpayer
- GSTR-6: Monthly return by Input Tax Distributor (ISD)
- GSTR-7: Monthly return by Tax deductor
- GSTR-8: Monthly return by e-commerce operator
- GSTR-9: GST Annual Return for normal taxpayers
How to file GST Online in just 3 Steps
1. Hop on a call and answer few questions
- Pick a Package that best fits your requirements
- Spare less than 10 minutes to fill in our questionnaires
- Provide basic details & documents required for registration
- Make payment through secured payment gateways
2. Experts are Here to Help
- Assigned Relationship Manager
- Reconciliation of the information filed
- Preparation and filing of GST return
- Acknowledgment of filing GST returns
3. Your GST Return is duly submitted
- All it takes is 3 working days (Subject to government processing time)