Haryana Residence/ Domicile Certificates are issued to the residents who are born in Haryana or living from 15 years.
This certificate is used for education and employment etc.
Process to Apply for Residence/ Resident Certificate Haryana (In-Person):
- Applicant must visit the revenue department authorities or tehsildar to apply in person with the documents.
- Please go to the respective office. Submit the completed application. You can fill the application by clicking on Generate Now button.
- Authorities after checking the attached documents and details submitted will make entries and provide you record number for reference.
- This application will be verified to generate report.
- There will be a ground level verification and scrutiny of the documents and details provided.
- Once the verification is over, applicant will be asked to come in person to cross verify the documents and will be asked to pay.
- Tehsildar will decide and issue the Certificate to the applicant.
- Applicant will get the certificate in 15 days after due verification.
Note: Apart from the mentioned required documents, applicant has to provide any additional information/document as asked by the respective authorities while applying. Fee requirement is also to be paid as authorities quote. Applicant may be asked to prove his stay in the state for a particular period(10 years/15 years etc).
Process to Apply for Residence/ Resident Certificate Haryana (Through Common Service Centre):
- Click here to find the nearest CSC.
- Prepare your resident certificate form documents by clicking “Generate Now” button.
- Please go the respective office along with your documents .
- Submit the complete application along with required documents to the operator in the centre.
- Operator will check the details and start to process online using the computer.
- Applicant will get the transaction ID for the application made. (Please keep it safe for future reference)
- This application will be processed by the respective department as per how it will be processed in person.
- Applicant will get notification about the status on his registered mobile number provided while applying.
- Applicant has to go and meet the respective authorities with documents as instructed to get the certificate as per given date.
Documents required to obtain Residence Certificate (Domicile) Haryana
- Application Form (Click here to generate your documents)
- DOB Certificate
- Ration card/ Voter Card/ Aadhaar card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Residential Proof: Residential Certificate issued by Local administration office/ Aadhar card / Passport / Driving License / Ration Card / Govt. Id card / Defence ID Card / PAN Card.