A driver’s license is a document issued based on the category of vehicles you wish to drive. After having applied for a license, there may come a time when you need to add a new class of vehicle(s) to your permanent license. You can now do this using eSahayak!
Process of Addition of Class to Driving License
- Click on Generate Now button, answer few questions and get your pre-filled form which need to be submitted in RTO later.
- Pay the fees for generating the documents and download the PDF.
- Get all the documents printed and attach all the required document proofs.
- Visit the nearest RTO and submit your application form.
How to make an application for Addition of Class of Vehicle to Driving license
First of all, you will need to apply for a learner’s license for the new category of vehicle. The next step would be to schedule a date for a driving test anytime from one to six months between the issuance of the learner’s license. Thereafter, having passed the test, you can submit your application for Addition of Class of Vehicle to Driving license along with the following:
- Your existing driving license
- Form 1 – Self-declaration for physical fitness
- Form 1-A – Medical Certificate to be filled in by a registered medical practitioner
- Form 2
- Form 8
- Passport-sized photographs
|The best part is, you need not to go anywhere to collect these forms. We at eSahayak have already done the work for you. You just need to click on Generate Now button , answer few questions and you will get all the pre-filled forms in minutes. You just need to print those forms and submit it to your nearest RTO Office.|